I'll post more pics once we paint the rooms the way we want. Hopefully, the baby's room will be painted soon, and then we will start on the rest of the house. :)
that was beautiful and keep on trusting God. He is with you and Nick and most importantly he is with that little guy Noah in the hospital. I am sure it is hard not being there but remember God is hugging and holding him just as you would if he were home. God has big arms! :) hang in there and I will keep praying for you all. I'm so happy for you, you will be an awesome mom!!!
Jill,
ReplyDeletethat was beautiful and keep on trusting God. He is with you and Nick and most importantly he is with that little guy Noah in the hospital. I am sure it is hard not being there but remember God is hugging and holding him just as you would if he were home. God has big arms! :) hang in there and I will keep praying for you all. I'm so happy for you, you will be an awesome mom!!!