




Noah's nurse said that we are allowed to dress him, YAY!!! So today I brought a whole diaper bag full of clothes.
:)
Noah's grandma Oman bought him a lot of premie outfits and onesies, so I had many to choose from. Our little man isn't so little anymore; he won't be wearing his premie outfits for much longer, because he is so long!
Noah's feedings were increased, he is now taking 30 cc's. He hasn't had another successful bottle feed since Wednesday. We were going to try to do it today while I was there, but he dropped his heart rate, so we couldn't do it. Figures, he didn't have a heart rate/apnea issue all day until I got there. However, he did use his paci for me, so we did get him practicing his sucking.
Hopefully tomorrow when we go he will be able to take a bottle. I will be taking many pictures of him with another outfit on. I am so happy to be able to dress him, makes his hospital stay seem less 'hospitally' :)
There is just something about little monkeys on baby clothes that is so cute! So happy you get to dress your little guy!
ReplyDeletei know, love the monkey's....and well that's his bedroom theme too.
ReplyDeletePlus, he's hairy like one...hahah, so it is fitting!