





Well, I have been back to work for 2 weeks. Since I had to go back part-time, it hasn't been completely horrible. But, I would much rather be at home, with Noah. Nick enjoys the time he gets with Noah on saturday while I am at work for TEN hrs (sad face). But, it is a nice daddy / son bonding time!
This past weekend I planned on getting pics of all the cousins together, and never took a single pic. But, others did, so once I get them, I will upload the pics.
Noah has been doing really well, doesn't seem to be having as many belly aches, and the past two nights, he has slept from 10p-330a, which is GREAT! Hopefully he keeps it up!!!
Noah had his follow up eye appt, and all is okay. The Stage 1 ROP hasn't changed, but it doesn't affect his vision. He just has to get his eyes check more often than most, and once he is an older adult, he'll probably need glasses. So, yay---nothing major!
I think he is close to smiling, each day he seems to be closer and closer....I can't wait for his first real smile and giggle.
Tomorrow will be his first play date with Emma without me and Lindsay. My mom will be watching both babes on Wednesdays....haha, we'll see how she does! Emma is a sweet lil girl, and a pretty easy baby...hopefully Noah's high-maintanence attitude doesn't take over!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment