Tuesday, January 11, 2011

7 months








Noah just had his 6 month shot appt...during his 7 month- December was a busy month for the Drs office.

He is now 16.2 pounds, and 26 inches. It is so hard to believe how tiny he was, and how much he has grown. Looking at him, we forget that he literally was born the same size of his leg!

Noah is rolling from his belly to his back, is almost sitting up on his own, and is starting to eat more 'real' food. I have introduced him to apples and green beans, and he loves both of them. I have peas, carrots, and pears in the freezer waiting to be pureed. The way this boy eats, I have no doubt he will love them all.

This past week Lisa and Shan were here w/ the boys, and we finally had all of the kiddies together. Tho, of course, Noah was having a "i need to nap, but didn't get to" type of day, so he wasn't too into pictures. Maybe next time!

Next month, is his 2nd NICU follow up appt. He did so well last time, I don't have any doubts that he will impress them again.


No comments:

Post a Comment