
Noah is growing so fast, it makes me sad! He just had his 6 month post NICU follow up appointment. He is now 18 pounds (gained 2 pounds in a month!), and 26.5 inches. He is in the 50-75% for both weight and height, and his head circ is at 50%. Not too big, and not too little, but to me...he is getting too big! These past 8 months have just flown by. Even though the first 2 felt like they dragged on and on with our NICU lifestyle, the past 6...wow, so fast!
Noah is so very close to sitting on his own, he gets too excited and distracted by everything around him, that once he is in his sitting position, he jumps forward, to the side, or to whatever it is he has his eyes on...it could be his toy, the remote (his favorite), or just the crack in the wood floor! haha, he isn't picky with what entertains him.
This has been a very long winter for us. We rarely go places, and when we do, it is like a mini vacation for us...especially Noah. Funny to think that this little guy has cabin fever, but I think he does! He gets so excited when we are not in the house. Hopefully soon the weather will break, and we can enjoy more outings. He has two more RSV shots, and thanks to God, He has kept him healthy during this Winter. The only little unhealthy episode that he has had was a hive outbreak. We think it may have been from being introduced to bananas. I guess I was the same way when I was a baby. His pediatrician said that we could try them again to rule them out; however, his NICU Dr. said we might as well hold off until he is over a year, just so we don't have to have him go through it again. So, I think I will do that. Even though he LOVED those bananas...but then again, he LOVES everything he has eaten so far!
Noah is such a happy baby, and is just so much fun. I love watching him and Nick play...belly laughs from both boys!
....lots of pics to come....
No comments:
Post a Comment