I know, I know...I haven't posted in MONTHS...kinda hard when you have a kid who attacks the computer every time you sit down and open it!
Noah is now 19 months..I can't believe it! Time is FLYING! I love this age, but am sad at the same time, cause he is growing into a little boy, and no longer a baby.
In the past few months Noah's vocabulary has grown..now, me and Nick may understand more, but he says a ton of things! He jabbers all day, non-stop! As well as running around non-stop! If only we had his energy!
We had a great Christmas this year...Noah may not have understood it, but he sure did enjoy his kitchen from mommy and daddy!
As of his 18 month appt., he is 22 pounds, and 31.5 inches... 10%tile for his weight, and 50% for height. His dr is very happy with him, and what he is doing. He says he is right where he should be :)
This coming week he has his NICU follow up appt. I think after this, we have one more (YAY)...I will be glad when these are over! They just take up soo much time!
Thanks for being patient with my delay on updating...but (haha), most of youget updates daily!
Til next time.....
No comments:
Post a Comment