



Noah was able to spend a little more time out of his incubator tonight, because he was allowed to lay on Nick. It was the cutest thing. He just looked so content and comfy sleeping on Nick...he just snuggled his little head, and would lick his daddy, it was just too cute.:)
Noah is doing really well. He is getting more food, so hopefully he can keep gaining weight. He is sucking on his own, and even uses a pacifier that is literally the size of his little head.
Yesterday was the longest I have seen him just sleep, he is usually one active little guy, but he was just too comfy to care about anything else but getting all snuggly with his daddy.
I could stare at him for hours....
Jill and Nick... he is the most precious little guy ever. He is one strong boy and will just keep improving day to day. You are so amazingly lucky and blessed! We all are!
ReplyDeleteLove you so much!
Thank you for sharing this Jill. I am thankful along with you that you and Noah are doing well. God is at work in this!
ReplyDelete-Amanda
Dear Jill and Nick: Your pictures are just too precious. I'm so thankful that little Noah had the time to bond with his daddy. I'm glad that you are able to get out to see him. I pray that you are getting better each day and thankful that little Noah is gaining strength and weight.
ReplyDelete