Monday, June 14, 2010

Little Squirmer






Noah is packing on the pounds, or rather ounces. He is 2.12 as of tonight! Whoo hoo!

He was all over the place tonight, just moving and squirming in his lil bed. We didn't take him out tonight, which was really hard on me. There were two families that chose to bring their little kids, and well it made me nervous to have him out with so many people and kids in the same room.
:( So, hopefully tomorrow I will take him out, and there won't be too many people around.

I just sat there staring at him, and watching his many facial expressions, which just crack me up. His grandma and grandpa Oman brought him a little stuffed monkey that is now resting on his incubator. Now that he is getting bigger, maybe we'll be able to bring him an outfit soon.
:)


3 comments:

  1. Jill and Nick... these are the sweetest pictures yet. I love love love the first one with his adorable profile. I'm so happy you get to visit him everyday. I visit your blog every morning and can't wait to see what you post next. Remember...I will drop everything to take you to visit Noah if Nick works late or something. Love all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, he is amazing and a little fighter.
    Our Mighty Noah........praying that he continues to gain weight. Love all three of you!!!!

    ReplyDelete