Wednesday, June 16, 2010

More snuggle time with mommy...






Tonight I had kangaroo time with Noah...it was great. He was so warm and snuggly, and didn't have one breathing episode the entire time! YAY!!! Usually he gives me at least one each time I hold him, but not tonight!

Nick calls the nurses station every night after Noah's review, and tonight we were told his weight is between 2.13 and 2.14! On his way to 3 pounds! They also increased his food intake yesterday. So, that is a good sign! Let's just hope he continues to handle the formula, and has less and less spitting up moments. We need for him to keep all that food in to add on some more weight!

When we had our visit tonight, we brought him another new hat, thanks to his *great* Aunt Gail!
He is going to be the king of hats soon!





2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of him with his little hand under his face! That is just the sweetest thing, Jill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, i know...he loves to cover his face with his hands. It cracks me up.
    :)

    ReplyDelete